North Metro Denver Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
Treating customers like family
Certified Insurance Adjuster
Competitive Pricing Upfront
A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
Asphalt Shingle Roofing Leaders
When you look at the roof of a house, you’re most likely going to see an asphalt shingle roof in Westminster, CO. That’s because asphalt shingle roofs are the most common type of roof across the entire country. They are a great choice for a sturdy, reliable roof.
There are a lot of different colors and style varieties to choose from. Some styles have more dimension for added curb appeal, and others even mimic other roofing types for that elevated look. Mile High Roofing Services in Westminster, CO is here to help you find the best options that will fit your vision and budget. We want you to be thrilled with your new roof.
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
There are three types of asphalt shingles to consider: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and premium asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are the most common type of asphalt shingle. They are named after their cutouts, which make them look like three separate pieces. Three-tab shingles are lightweight and easy to maintain, lasting up to 20 years with proper maintenance.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Are you looking for a boost to your curb appeal? Consider architectural asphalt shingles. They have more color variety and add dimension to your roof’s appearance. Even better, they are laminated and come in reflective versions that reduce your cooling costs in the summer! They also have a longer lifespan of 50 years compared to three-tab shingles.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
Looking for something luxurious without the high-end cost? Premium/luxury asphalt shingles are designed to look like other types of roofing material, including slate and cedar shake.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: In conjunction with financing options, asphalt is a no-brainer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank.
- Color Variety: It comes in a wide variety of colors, ranging from neutrals to statement colors. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and cost-effective. New shingles can sometimes be installed on top of existing shingles. With proper maintenance, asphalt shingle roofing has a lifespan of between 20 and 30 years.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are not recyclable since they can release harmful emissions. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Westminster, CO?
The average cost of a new asphalt shingle roof is $1,052 per square. The final cost of your new roof will depend on the type of asphalt shingle you choose and the size of your home. We offer free estimates to all of our customers and provide an estimate so that you have all the information needed to make a confident decision for your home.
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Westminster?
Laminated shingles have a longer lifespan than three-tab shingles and have a more affordable price point than premium shingles. This makes them the perfect choice for most homeowners who want a beautiful roof that lasts a long time.
Want to learn more? Get a free estimate scheduled with our asphalt roof professionals. We’d love to show you how a new roof can transform your home.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ROOF ESTIMATE TODAY!
Hire a Team of Roofing Experts You Can Trust